Karate Test



On Saturday, I had a belt test at my karate.  I do a style that combines Shotokan and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). Right now, we are doing a big kata.  It is called the Thunder Kata.  I tested for my 2nd brown belt. Here is a picture of my 2nd brown belt:






I have been doing karate for around four years.  Here is the story of how I became an expert at karate:

One day, my mom asked me if I wanted to do karate.  At that point, I was only four years old.  Before I started karate, my mom and I had been walking in and looking at kids do karate.  Then I took a free trial class.  I really liked it so I kept on going.

My sensei's were sensei Tom and sensei Andy.  I really liked sensei Tom because he really tried hard to teach you karate and he only played games if we were doing our best.  I learned that the #1 rule in karate is always try your best.  I liked sensei Andy because if we did good for about 20 minutes we would be able to play games for 25 minutes.

I went to karate with my friends:  Kelly, Ethan, Deven, Dylan and Wyatt. Deven and I are the only ones who still go to karate.  One day, I went to karate with my friend Dylan and there was a new sensei named sensei Trever.  I was sad that sensei Tom and sensei Andy left but now I am happy that sensei Trever came.  Also, sensei Romel came.  He quit after about a year because he is on someTV shows.  Along the way, my senseis Eric, Brandon and Leandro joined the dojo.  Now after 4 years, I just got my 2nd brown belt.  At my dojo, the belt order goes:  white, yellow, orange, blue, purple, green, 1st red, 2nd red, 3rd red, 1st brown, 2nd brown, 3rd brown, black, 2nd black.



Do you do karate?

Do you like karate?

How long have you been doing karate?

What belt are you?
You have read this article with the title Karate Test. You can bookmark this page URL http://eboneeezer.blogspot.com/2012/11/karate-test.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...