Give a girl some space: Tapsee Pannu


Give a girl some space: Tapsee Pannu

Tapsee Pannu
Tapsee Pannu
Actor Taapsee Pannu, who has acted in various films down south and will be making her Bollywood debut, is clear on what she wants from her men and relationships.
Taapsee feels that there is no such thing as the right age for dating. “It totally depends on what you feel is right. It’s very subjective.”
Being an actor who has hectic schedules, Taapsee says, “My man has to be understanding because my profession is a tough one and most importantly, respect me for who I am. If all these things are there in a man, then I’m sure to fall in love with him.”
While trust is something she expects from her man, men who don’t give women their breathing space are a definite no-no for her. “I will not like it if a man interferes too much in my life. Men who show their superiority over women and try to be the dominating partner in the relationship are other no-nos.”
Taapsee feels that women are more mature than men and adds, “They expect security and long-term commitment.”
You have read this article IMAGES / PHOTOS / T / Tapsee with the title Give a girl some space: Tapsee Pannu. You can bookmark this page URL http://eboneeezer.blogspot.com/2011/10/give-girl-some-space-tapsee-pannu.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...